Hot Trend: The Flat Form

This is a trend that I whole-heartedly embrace, having "copped" a couple of pair in recent weeks. I chose pairs similar to Madison Harding's (pic. five), and House of Harlow's offerings...both in black. Not only are they comfortable, but they look great, and work well with everything from maxi dresses to shorts. My plan is to snap up as many styles and colors as possible to rotate throughout summer and fall. Today I'll add a pair to my black, cropped, cargo pants, white tee, and cropped denim jacket for a little "Monday chic."
















1. Rag & Bone 2. Tory Burch 3. 3.1 Phillip Lim 4. Derek Lam 5. Madison Harding 6. Modern Vintage 7. Pedro Garcia 8. Ash 9. Coclico 10. K. Jacques 11. Joe's Jeans 12. House of Harlow 13. Sergio Rossi 14. Madison Harding 15. Elizabeth & James

(shopbop.com)

Archives