Hermes Unisex Jyspsiere Shoulder Bag



Hermes is one of those brands that I trust blindly. If it’s Hermes it’s got to be awesome, that’s my motto. So when I heard about the Hermes unisex Jyspsiere shoulder bag, I was sure it was awesome. Oozing style and class, this is a must have for luxury lovers of both sexes. The chic bag in taupe clemence bullcalf features a front flap closure with swivel clasp, an adjustable strap with and a shoulder pad for comfort. Besides this, the bag boasts of a front zip pocket, back large pocket with gusset and small pocket for cell phones.

For the elite fashion lovers only, the small size of this luxurious bag is priced at $7,600 and comes in six vibrant colors. While the larger size sells for $8,100 and comes in two basic shades only.

(Luxury Launches)

Nice bag, but even if I could afford it, I don't think I would pay seven or eight thousand dollars.

Archives