"I Love This Sandal for Evening"

Elle MacPherson certainly has the right idea when it comes to Flats with a gown....the look is very appealing. The thing is, it has to be just the right flat; I find that jeweled sandals are always a perfect choice. A few seasons ago, I purchased a pair of Kate Spade, fuchsia, satin sandals which were adorned with a huge rhinestone dragonfly.....best described as elegant yet whimsical. I wore those sandals with many a dress in a variety of colors. I actually wore them so much, that I had to get rid of them (I literally wore them out!); I hated that because I haven't found anything like them since. They were perfect for a night out on the town and I enjoyed a certain freedom in knowing that I could actually dance all night without aching feet! Prada has stirred up my longing with this pair of detailed lovelies! Great with either style of dress; add sparkling chandelier earrings, a nice statement ring (not too overpowering) and an up do and you're ready!



Prada







Both dresses Notte by Marchesa







(Sandals, bergdorfgoodman.com; dresses, netaporter.com)

Archives