"Looking for Carole"

After Watching the James Bond movie "For Your Eyes Only" this weekend, it came to mind that I hadn't seen or heard much of the gorgeous French model and actress Carole Bouquet in recent years. Not only did she gain popularity for her acting, but is also well known as one of the "faces of Chanel," appearing in several Chanel No 5 ads in the 90's. Featured is one of my favorite "Chanel pictures".....she's a classic vision, clad in vibrant red accented by gold jewelry....what a beauty! I also ran across the pictures of her at Cannes in 2005 wearing that stunning jeweled coat and knew that I must add those as well. While I'll always associate her with Chanel, I will never forget her starring role as "Melina Havelock."


(elle.com)

"Melina Havelock".....avenging the death of her parents. (movies.ndtv.com)

Cannes 2005 (zimbio.com)

Archives