Lushae Jewlery





















I'm loving this jewelry......these colorful and unique pieces are just a sampling of the sterling silver and CZ jewelry that can be found on Lushae's website. I am a huge fan of sterling silver and CZ jewelry, I use it to vary my look. Lushae also offers cleaning and storing tips as well as additional helpful information. Even better is the sweepstakes that they are currently conducting in which the winner will be awarded $5,000! They also have a random monthly drawing of $200 along with 15% off your purchase.

In order to take advantage of the sweepstakes and other offers, add one of thier unique badges to your blog, website or social networking page......I certainly did! It's worth a try.......I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't want a chance at winning $5,000. To obtain a badge, click on the "Lushae Jewelry" link under my list of "favorite websites & blogs."

Good luck!

Archives