"Pump up the Volume!"

Although it's purely a personal preference, big hair is back. I must confess, I've ALWAYS been a fan of big hair...... Nothing gaudy or overly done, but coiffed in a neat classy way; I also love a little 'bump" at the crown (I'm lovin the "bump it"). I change my hair often, not cutting, but just the style, as I get bored with the same look. I find that big hair works great for me due to the fact that I am tall and bigger hair seems to balance my proportions. Featured are some current as well as past looks along with the products to achieve the desired volume.




1. Beyonce

2. Cindy Crawford 1992

3. Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

4. Brigitte Bardot in the '60s

5.Used in concert, the three-item Sebastian Volupt range (including Spray gel, shown) boosts hair’s volume up to 75 percent.

6. Jane Fonda as Barbarella 1968 (gorgeous!)

7. Marion Cotillard

8. Apply Bumble and bumble Thickening Serum before bed to plump strands while you sleep.

9. Gwen Stefani

10. Drew Barrymore (I love this.....it's one of her best looks)

11. After styling, target roots with Logics Full Scale Root Finisher.

(Elle)

Archives