Fergie for Glamour Magazine





Fergie’s advice to teenage girls:



“I think a lot of young teenagers try to get [esteem] from accolades from other people, or boys, and what you learn as you get older is that you have to create that within yourself.”



Blazer, Dsquared2; earrings, Neil Lane; bracelet, Bulgari







Fergie on reaching this level of success and fulfilling her dreams:



“For some lucky reason or gift from God, I’ve known what I wanted to do since I was a little girl. And even through disappointments and rejection, there was something inside of me that wouldn’t give up. I’m a survivor, and I’m very driven.”



Dress, Sonia Rykiel; earrings, Neil Lane; socks, DKNY; shoes, Christian Louboutin.







Fergie on having self-esteem:



“[If] you start making the right choices for yourself, all of a sudden you start feeling better and better. You’d be surprised how addicting high self-esteem is.”



T-shirt, G-Lish; DKNY intimates briefs; DeBeers diamond cuff; Moschino pumps.







Fergie on her relationship with husband Josh Duhamel being featured in the tabloids:



“Just knowing that our relationship was stronger than that. We live in a voyeuristic world, and it’s part of our business. But I like to [focus on] all the perks that I get in this business.”



T-shirt, G-Lish; bracelet, Bulgari; Moschino pumps.







Fergie’s advice to young women:



“There were periods of my life when a lot of people didn’t believe in me. [But] I still had faith in myself. I really had to ask myself life questions. Where do I see myself in five years? Create a ladder for yourself, and walk up the steps. Climb that ladder."







Fergie on watching other women flock after her husband:



For me, I’m not a jealous person. That’s just not my thing. You have to have trust in your relationship.”



(glamour.com)