Celebrity Style

Featured are some of my favorite celebrity looks from recent weeks. Elegant, chic, and eclectic, best describes this assortment of fashionable ladies.

Nicol Richie in chic in black! I need this vest!

Kelly Rowland is equally chic.....I need her vest too!
Taylor Swift is a style icon in the making.

Jennifer Lopez went for all out va-va-va-voom!
Jennifer Hudson looking hot in leopard!

Julianna Margulies. I love the "easiness" of this dress...drapey and flattering.
Emma Stone is also working her way to style icon status!

Kerry Washington. Fabulous as usual!
Gwen and her adorable, equally stylish, son.

The ever stylish Rachel Roy (I've forgiven her for that "pajama thing.")
Selita Ebanks is absolutely regal!

Sophia Vergara makes a stunning picture.
Freida Pinto. Color is ALWAYS good!

Rashida Jones is a sparkly sensation!
Actress Viola Davis is perfectly "draped."

Amy Adams goes classic chic.
Reese Witherspoon pulls off this sexy look with ease!

Singer Estelle is chic from top to bottom.....I love the jacket!

This dress is spectacular! Zoe Saldana is the epitome of chic!

Jennifer Lopez shows off her toned legs in this sexy little number!
Kelly Rowland is chic in a pulled together look, topped off by a great fedora

I love this look on Pink, especially the shoes!
The ever stylish, mom-to-be, Beyonce.

Gwen Stefani is one of my favorite celebs! Her style is off the charts! I don't know of many who could pull off this look!
Iman is lovely in all black, with just a hint of color.

Lady Gaga. This is the Lady Gaga that I like!





Kerry Washington is absolutely breathtaking...she's perfection from head to toe!

Gwyneth Paltrow is radiant and elegant!

Tyra Banks choose the perfect dress to accent her voluptuous curves!

Kristin Cavallari is perfect in this nude little number!

(Images: People & Essence magazines)

Archives